At Food Handlers of Texas, we want to ensure that the website is easy to maneuver for all our visitors. We work tirelessly to make the site user-friendly because we conduct most of our courses online and print the certifications through our website.
As a part of the process, we have introduced a sitemap that will guide you to the intended page.
Please follow this link to access the sitemap.
The sitemap has different links, including:
- Home – It leads to the website’s homepage.
- Service – It leads to the Food Handler Online Course’s page and lets you register for the course.
- Product – It leads to the Texas Alcoholic Beverages Commission (T.A.B.C) course’s webpage where you have the option to register for an online course, classroom session, or on-site training session of the course.
- Price list – It leads you to a page called Reprint Certificate where you can re-print the certificates for both Food Handler Online Course and the T.A.B.C course.
- Blog – It leads you to our internal blog page.
- Contact – It leads to the ‘Contact Us’ page where customers can retrieve information about contacting us through phone, email, and chat support.
- Additionally, you can find a link to the sitemap and XML sitemap on the page.
As a part of the process of making our website more accessible for all our patrons, the sitemap should be able to guide you to any page on the site. We believe that our website – the Food Handlers of Texas – is both insightful and user-friendly.